martes, 29 de abril de 2014

Light Bulb Conspiracy Post

The last movie we saw in class was called " The lightbulb Conspiracy". It talked about an issue unknown for many people and that issue is planned obsolescence. Basically what this means is that companies are creating products in order for the products to damage in a short period of time to mame people buy more and more. The movie provided me a new kind of knowledge about companies like Apple. I thought that apple was the best company but according to the movie, it appears to be not. All of the wastes are sent to third world countries and that is one reason that is affecting the enviromment. The movie gave me lots of lessons and advices about technology now a days.

My cellphone brand is Samsung. In the year and a half that my father bought it to me I have purchased like 3 batteries. My charger also was damaged after a year. Until now, I believed that it was a normal thing that happened to everyone but apparently not. With the movie now I am thinking that maybe all that was planned by companies in order for me to buy and buy. I am not the only one that has been a victim of the system. Many people have been suffering the same destiny. The worst thing is that most of the people do not know about it. That was what i got from the movie. Now, I am going to be more careful when buying stuff.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario